This website is under construction and will be under construction for as long as it survives. Change is inevitable, but the change must be better for all of us. Your ideas and mine may differ, neither of us will always be right or have the same vision for the world, but we must all survive, respect, and get along with one another. Please come back, see us grow and evolve over time.
How to Use this site:
First, we would suggest you browse the site to get familiar with it, then go to the Personal Plan menu to start your plan. Developing a good personal plan is the most important thing along with a good investment plan. We want everyone that visits this website to have a better and more prosperous life. To accomplish this you need to plan and make good decisions. Then we suggest you look at how to grow the US economy so we can all become more prosperous. We encourage you to bookmark this site and the associated sites that are of interest to you or make it your homepage to help you accomplish your goals.
We will be posting various items under Messages. Check-in regularly to get the latest information. We are supported by our advertising. If you purchase items by clicking on the ads we receive commissions which will allow us to continue providing our message to you. It doesn’t cost you any more to purchase things than if you logged into the website directly. You can also click on the following two links: Amazon coupon specials and Amazon deals of the day to get Amazon deals. We have also set up an Amazon special page with additional information on Amazon.
This site provides the following under the menu headings:
- News Feeds – Financial and other news of the day, see subheadings
- Video Feed – News videos
- Personal Plan – Area that helps you develop your personal financial plan
- Investing – Area that explains Investing
- Government – Explains various government entities, how they affect you, and how to participate in the plan to make America prosper
- About – Explains the website operations and various policy matters
- Messages Investing ideas, updates on Gov’t, changes in technology, and miscellaneous items
We performed the following activities during our lives:
- Stock Broker New York Stock Exchange – Kidder Peabody & Co.
- Revenue Auditor – State of Washington Department of Revenue
- State Examiner – Washington State Auditor’s Office – Financial Audit Team
- Managing Principal – Regional CPA Firm
- Successful investor over 55 Years of Experience
Go to Contact Us Form